Sunday, October 18, 2009

Victorious Weekend

Two shut-outs...Stanberry Bulldog Football on Friday Night was 51-0 and the Jefferson Lady Eagles Softball on Saturday was 13-0. Jillian hit a HOMERUN...it was SWEET!!! Everyone of her teammates contributed as they cruised to victory and a return trip to the State Tournament next weekend. I am praying for a successful week so I can support those memories that last a lifetime! I don't have time to rest...no, just kidding...I have done a decent job getting plenty of rest. I took a long nap with Bo today and if tomorrow is similar to last week, I will be Sleeping Beauty for the day.

Patiently praying and waiting for a small victory of my own tomorrow. Size isn't everything, but I am ready for this cancer cluster to decrease in size. I am not as confident today that Dr. AJ will admit tomorrow it is getting smaller. But, hopefully in 4 weeks he will be able to tell it is smaller and the chemo is making progress. Continuing to pray for health, faith, strength, and courage to FIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the fight! Hope you have another decent week and that good news is soon headed your way. Continuing to pray for victory for YOU! Love you bunches. Diane

    ReplyDelete