Friday, October 30, 2009

Fever Frenzy

Well, CRAP! I cannot seem to get this fever out of my system. It is staying low at 100-101, but it is kicking my butt. Of course, I had a big week planned, but had to change some plans. Dan and I were planning to go to a Pink Out Football game last night between Lawson and Plattsburg. Tonight is Stanberry's District Football Championship at Worth County. I have only missed seeing one other game against Worth County since Dan and I started dating in 1995. However, thanks to Regional Radio KAAN, I was able to listen to that game on the intranet while I was in New Orleans. I am hoping that Stew is broadcasting tonight's game on KAAN Radio 95.5 FM. GO BULLDOGS!!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mary. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Continuing to send lots of prayers and love your way. Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We listened to the Lawson/Plattsburg game last night and immediately thought of you. Roger's two oldest boys are student assistance to the team and I am sure they had their pink on too. Would loved to have seen the teams with their pink numbers and pink socks. We send our thoughts and prayers to you and Dan and hope for a GREAT BIG WIN tonight against Worth County.
    Debbi Schmitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I am so sorry you are running a fever and feeling ill. Keep up the fight (Henry punch). Remember how many times my dad, your uncle Don was down and how many times he came back fighting. We pray for you daily. I am so proud everytime I wear your t-shirt, and am wearing a pink bracelet every day in your honor that says STRENGTH on it. Love & prayers XOXOXO Alice

    ReplyDelete