Saturday, October 31, 2009

District Champs!

District Champs! 9-1 record for the regular season! The tradition stays alive in Stanberry. It has been a great year; but more than that, it is an awesome tradition. We are very lucky to be part of the journey. The Bulldogs will host a state play-off game at home next Friday night. I am very excited for the opportunities for this team! Go Bulldogs! Go Hit Somebody!!!

Bummed I had to miss watching the football game last night, but I did get to listen to the game on the radio thanks to KAAN. I kept throwing punches this week and I think I am finally on the mend. I have basically been sleeping for 3 days and nights, so I do not have a lot of energy. But I do know I am feeling much better! I woke up feeling great this morning. I will continue to rest this weekend and prepare for chemo on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, Just wanted you to know that Jamie and I are keeping up with your progress and praying for you, also had our Sunday School Class pray for you today too. So sorry that you are having to fight this fight, but so glad you are willing to fight with all you have. Of course you have a beautiful family to fight for; enjoyed seeing the picture of the kids. We have been gone for 5 years and many things have changed! Tell Dan we are still cheering for the Bulldogs too!! Stay strong, lean on Jesus. Teresa Messner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! take a moment to enjoy being a champ! You have got your regular season(7 rounds down) now heading to state. You know that you will need some rest and back in the game you go.

    Believe and know so many are cheering and praying for you!

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete