Monday, October 26, 2009

Power of Prayer!!!!!!

All you prayer warriors are as AMAZING as my sis! Thanks to all of you Mary is getting her chemo right now. I just can't believe 16 hours ago, we had Mary in ER and they pumped two different IV antibiotics in her and gave her a booster shot. The shot brought her white count from 2000 to the much needed 9000 range and she got to go ahead and get her chemo! I am just in awe at how the power of prayer is working! If you haven't read Mary's post from 1 a.m. this morning she didn't think that she would be able to get chemo today. Now lets all pray that she has a great week and gets some much needed rest. Thanks again for all the Love and Support you have shown Mary and our whole family, please keep the prayers coming, they are working:) Fr. Emil Kapaun, PLEASE KO the beast and Heal my Baby Sis COMPLETELY, AMEN! Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updated Theresa...I have been wondering!!!
    Mary--Glad to here you were able to stay on the chemo schedule! Hoping your week goes smooth and you are able to get some rest.
    Love ya
    alena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are able to rest a little more this week than last. I read a marque last week that said to go ahead and sleep and let God do the worrying because He is awake anyway. He will take care of you! Love you bunches. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you were able to continue your chemo this week. Hopefully, this week and the coming weekend won't be so hectic so you can get some, what I would think, is some much needed rest. I'm pulling for you. Continuing to send lots of prayers, support, and love your way. Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete