Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keep Praying!

Mary is not feeling so well, darn it! She was doing so good and then WHAM, she took a punch and is now feeling just plain crappy. She went to work yesterday but didn't make it today. They started her on an oral antibiotic yesterday so hopefully that will kick in and help her feel better real soon. I'm sure she will be back in the ring before long and handing out her own punches;) Thanks for the continued prayers and please keep them coming. She is doing an AMAZING job just needs to get back on track and hand the beast a much needed KO! Fr. Emil Kapaun PLEASE KO the beast and heal my baby sis COMPLETELY, AMEN! Love to you all, Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I hate hearing that you're not feeling good. and I hate that the stinking flu bug is lingering all around you. Please Please Please take care of yourself. I would love to come see you tonight, but I probably better not because I'm not feeling the best myself. So I'm gonna stay away. I'm continuing to pray for you, Dan and the Kiddos!!!! Fr. Emil Kapaun, Please KO this beast and heal my Aunt Mary COMPLETELY! Also, Please take care of those that are around Mary and keep them healthy through this entire flu season!!! AMEN!!! Love you guys!

    C.Lou

    ReplyDelete