Thursday, December 10, 2009

'Bama Bound

Back To Back To Back To Back To Back To 'Bama! Dan and I are going Back to 'Bama with the Northwest Bearcats. The Bearcats are returning for the 5th straight year and we plan to help them bring home the hardware this year! We haven't been since the 1998 National Championship! We are riding with my Aunt Diane, my Sister Sashy, and my Godson Mitch. Mitch has sent a text nearly every day this week asking if it is time to go yet. We are so excited!

If you get a chance, watch the National Championship game on ESPN2 on Saturday at 12 NOON CST. Check out No. 1 (Jersey Number), Bearcat Wide Receiver, Jake Soy. He is my current favorite Bearcat!

Tonight my prayers go out to my Godfather (and Godmother too)! He had triple bypass surgery today and the family reports that he is doing great! Hopefully I will get to see him tomorrow before we leave.

Wishing everyone a safe weekend. Go Bearcats!!!

4 comments:

  1. #1 is Eli's favorite Bearcat, too. We'll be watching and cheering loudly for a Northwest win. Hopefully the Bearcats will be as courageous and determined in their battle as you are in yours.

    I have a feeling this is their year and if you haven't been since '98 then maybe you're their good luck charm?? Have a fun, safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAKE SOY is the MAN! I'm with ya on that one to...HAVE FUN IN BAMA...We all know you'll be cheering LOUD...We'll probably be able to hear you through the TV....BRING HOME THE TROPHY...LOVE YA AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP:)

    TIFFY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! Glad your luck is better than mine :) I turned on the game and watched the 3rd quarter... when the Cats starting looking bad I turned it off and wha-la... they won!

    Hope you had a great trip and got a little rest (if that's possible!).

    Love you lots-
    Doc (and Jaime says hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of you often and check in at least once a week. I'm SO HAPPY you are feeling better. My prayers are still with you, and I KNOW you will beat this. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    God Bless,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete