Monday, December 21, 2009

15 Down with a KO - 1 To Go

OH Baby! I can smell victory! I am so thrilled to be preparing for my LAST chemo treatment. The feelings and emotions are out of this world! YES! YES! YES! 1 more! I cannot believe it. It has taken its toll and provided many challenges along the way, but I am so proud to proclaim that prayers and support of family and friends have helped me win this fight. This is truly an adrenaline rush. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

And...Thank You God for holding me in the palm of your hands and providing me the strength, the courage, the will, and the spirit to finish my fight! I will continue to Fight Like A Girl!

Now it is time to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. Thank goodness there are still a few shopping days left for me.

7 comments:

  1. YAY ONE MORE! I SMELL VICTORY! You are so STRONG keep fighting to the VERY END!

    Hopefully the weather stays good enought to shop cause I myself have not even STARTED shopping yet. Nothing like waiting till the last minute EY! Can't wait to see your sparkling face at CHRISTMAS! LOVE YA

    TIFFY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling strong. Keep up the good fight. We continue to pray each and every day for you and your family. Hope your family has a wonderful Christmas. I am sure the Christ child will be watching over you. XOXOXOX from Kansas. Love, hugs and prayers, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we gather for our family Christmas on Sat, we will all be saying a prayer for you and your family in Thanksgiving for your strength and faith! I want to say it again, "You are amazing"! We believe in you and know the great KO is just around the corner now. We are blessed to be part of such strong family roots and have the advantage of so many heartfelt prayers. You are in our hearts and prayers. Fr Emil Kapaun heal Mary completely amen. Love, Hugs, Kisses and Merry Christmas to all of you. XXXXXXOOOOOO Jesus, Mary, & Joseph come to Mary's aid as she wins this fight against this horrible beast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to sign our post.
    Love, Aunt jo & family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you continued faith and courage as you prepare for the final treatment. We send our love your way and hope your are enjoying your holiday with your beautiful family. God is holding you in the palm of His hands. Love you bunches. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary I am so glad you are so close to done. My first treatment in tomorrow and I am a nervous. I pray the Good Lord will take care of us and get us back to normal (whatever that is) soon.
    God Bless,
    Norma Brant (Jamie & Mitch Hughes Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Mary, we're so PROUD of YOU! What an amazing person you are! Hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of laughs and memories! Hopefully we'll see you soon! Give everyone lots of hugs! Deanne

    ReplyDelete