Monday, September 28, 2009

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

This is Mary's sister, as you all can imagine we ALL were ready for round four to be done and was praying real hard that Mary would dance through it! Dan just called and Mary is already feeling nauseated and just plain wiped out. Please pray hard that they can give her some medicine to get her comfortable. I just hate seeing her like this but I also know that it means the Chemo is working and getting the beast out of her body. I will try to let you know how things are going tomorrow or heck maybe she will feel good enough to do a post herself. OK prayer warriors, she is done with the AC and now in a couple weeks she will start the T and she will have twelve weeks in a row of it, lets pray hard that those twelve weeks go smooth! Fr. Emil Kapaun PLEASE KO the Beast and heal my baby sis COMPLETELY, AMEN! Thanks so much for checking on her and please keep Mary, Dan and the kids in your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Just a reminder that tonight is my Adoration night. I will pray harder than ever. You are #1 on my list so know you are getting prayers, love and support from Carolina, not only from me, but from all of us. Let go and let God when you think you can't do any more. He will take over for you. It is our prayer that tomorrow will be a much better day. Fr Emil Kapaun, please heal Mary!! LOL XXXOOOXXX Aunt jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, know that we are all praying harder than ever for you, Dan, & the kids. Keep fighting! You are a tough, amazing woman, and you will get through this! Fr. Emil Kapaun, we ask you to heal Mary!
    Love, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes lets knock out that cancer ... sending her all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary. I'm not sure if I know how to do this ,but you are certainly in our prayers every day.Love the music, it puts you in a very special spot in our heart. Love Jane and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep praying for you all.Mary, hope they can give you something to make you feel better soon. You will kick that cancer out!JoAnn L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping and praying that you come out of this battle with flying colors. Hang tough, young lady, you can do it! Love you bunches. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I happen to be walking past the front door at school this morning and was pleasantly greeted by Malia! Her smile and loving greeting kicked my day off with a grin. With these smiles and God you will be strong soon!

    Love,
    Stacey and Crew

    ReplyDelete