Sunday, September 20, 2009

Words Cannot Express...

WOW!!! I'M SPEECHLESS!!! What an Awesome Day! Words Cannot Express our Gratitude! Thank You So Much to Each and Everyone of You for your generosity and support as I continue this fight against breast cancer.

To My Wonderful Family and Friends that coordinated the fun-filled event...I LOVE YOU GUYS!

To those of you that pitched in and helped in various ways to pull-off the unbelievable day...THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

To all of you that shared in the blessed day with us...YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION!

Victory is My Only Option!

3 comments:

  1. We thought of you all day! We all wanted to be there so bad. What a tribute to the beautiful person you are. Actions speak louder than words and it goes both ways. God is allowing you some "warm fuzzies" from all the people that love you and join you in this fight. What strength you will draw this week from the love of family & friends. I think it is Round 4 today. You will be top of the list at Adoration tonight. We love you so much. Also praying daily to St. Joseph & St. Jude for your recovery. Aunt jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I'm so happy I was able to be there to share the day with you. To see all the people (many I knew and just as many I didn't) that came out to support you, Dan, and the little ones was unbelievable. It is just a reminder of the number of people who love you and are here to support all of you through this journey. I have no doubt that you will win the fight. Sending lot of love and prayers your way. Love, Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary you are so special to a lot of people. Sunday was just an example of how many people loved you and are right by your side during this fight. I know if you could fight for you we all would, but because we can't we will be with you every step of the way. You are such an amazing person words can not even describe, I am glad Popo was with us on Sunday to bring us a wonderful day of weather. You are the strongest person I know.

    Love you alway your sister in-law
    Kris

    ReplyDelete