Thursday, November 12, 2009

Awaiting Victory

Finally!!! The eve of the State Football Semifinal game between the Stanberry Bulldogs and the Mound City Panthers is here. Seems like it has been a longer week than normal! I am so excited the guys are still playing football and very proud they are 1 of 4 teams left in the 8-man division in Missouri. I am anticipating a night of successes and victories tomorrow night. The football season has definitely been a great distraction for me and given me the opportunity to concentrate on something fun that I love! Go Bulldogs! You will always be #1 in my heart!

1 comment:

  1. GO BULLDOGS! Hope they have success tomorrow night. Would love to see them play here in St. Louis. I'll cheer them on from here. Sending lots of love and prayers. Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete